Which implant is ideal for my breast? How do you know the right size? These and many more are the questions that come to our center when performing a breast augmentation operation.
Before choosing your breast prosthesis, consider the opinion of your trusted doctor and / or specialist, which, after evaluating your weight, skin type and the current volume of your bust, will recommend which implant is the ideal one for you.
We offer these at Juventus Cosmetic Surgery.
Gel – Gel Filled
* Made of silicone; its consistency better resembles breast tissue
* Silicone gel breast implants also have “shape memory”, that is, they return to their original shape, which reduces the chances of the capsule folding or bending.
* This type of implant does not change since it has the gel included inside.
* Silicone implants resemble the shape of real breasts and are less likely to create wrinkles on the skin.
Water Saline – Saline Solution
* Completely filled with this solution. Known as a mixture of salt and water placed inside a silicone case at the time of surgery.
* Saline implants are filled after being introduced in the bust, which means that there is some flexibility in terms of the solution when it is injected, leaving some more natural breasts as a result.
* Certain techniques only apply for this type of implant, due to its texture.
* They come in different sizes and shapes, and can have a smooth or textured surface.
* As for the cut or incision, it is smaller when using saline implants, while its similar silicone inserts are already filled, so that its shape or volume cannot be modified.
It is important that you review all the options of breast augmentation, because this will help you arrive at a decision with which you will be completely satisfied.
Cosmetic Juventus team Surgery can help with their specialists to choose the best alternative for you to have your dream bust.